Alchemy Astrology Charts - Reduced until end of May 2022

1 post
RachelK12
Options:
Share this post on:

Alchemy Astrology Charts - Reduced until end of May 2022

Postby RachelK12 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:00 pm

I shall be fully qualifying as an Alchemy Astrologer (based on true planetary placements)  in May 2022.  I am now a trainee practitioner and would like offer reduced Astrology Charts for for the price of £65.00 normally £160.00. This is the new branch of Astrology as we move away from Tropical Astrology. It is very similar to Sidereal Astrology in that your chart and is based on where the Planets were 'truly' when you were born as Western/Tropical is off by 24 degrees which equates to a whole Sign. Every 'Soul ' (we are spiritual beings here having a human experience) is born with their own 'musical tune' or 'harmonic' and we all embody the all the elements of Fire, Water, Air and Earth. Understanding these 'elements' enable us to  become more 'in tune' with who we are truly.  My prominent focus is on Shamanic Archetypes of each elements which are key is realising our 'responsibilty' within the 'tribe'. This is the new Astrology in our new Age of Aquarius  and is the real Science in the new Age of  Aquarius = 'I Know'. Charts include Sidereal Chart, Asteroid placements, written explanations and a 'face to face' take through your chart so you fully understand your 'gifts' and your chart. In total the reading takes about 6/7 hours whilst I am training hence the low price. All charts also includes your Saturn Return which is a major part of your 'journey' here. Once fully qualified I will be charging from £160.00 upwards to give you an idea of the work involved. If you would like to know more please call me, Rachel, on 07514-345011 and we can discuss in more detail or if you would like to book a reading. Best wishes Rachel

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.