Any senior school students in the area want to be adhoc babysitter locally?

2 posts
Familycompleted
Options:
Share this post on:

Any senior school students in the area want to be adhoc babysitter locally?

Postby Familycompleted » Fri May 06, 2022 9:48 am

We have a very responsible 8 yo girl who take the coach back from Dulwich and gets home around 4:20pm. We would love to have a "big sister" like sitter to meet her at the stop and be with her at home until about 6:30-7pm about 2-3 days a week. This would be from Sep but possibly ad hoc over Summer hols if suitable for you! Happy for this role to be shared amongst two school friends too if time commitment is too much. She does everything for herself and just needs someone 16 or older to be in the house. You would be free to do your OWN homework and only be expected to prompt her to shower and do her HW. I would have prepped dinner that either just needs heating up in microwave or nuggets/pasta). 

Her older brother who is 12 is self sufficient. Mom is an emergency medicine doctor (hence varied schedule but you will get the list of dates for the whole term months in advance), dad is in finance. We are both DBS checked! Its quite a flexible role and all out sitters have had a fabulous time with us, happy to provide ample references. Hourly rate negotiable depending on experience. Would be great work experience and lots of fun and good source of pocket money. Pls message 07858374066 if any interest  :)
aaliyahh
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Any senior school students in the area want to be adhoc babysitter locally?

Postby aaliyahh » Fri May 06, 2022 7:01 pm

Hi,
I am the current nanny but I will be going to University in September. This job is very enjoyable and both their children are lovely, well mannered and funny too! 

I will truly miss being their nanny and have created a great bond with their daughter in particular. Any nanny looking for a fun job should definitely apply, you will not regret it!

Kind regards

-Aaliyah x 
 ​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.