Baby Massage workshop . Monday 18th .

2 posts
Samsara Mind and Body
Options:
Share this post on:

Baby Massage workshop . Monday 18th .

Postby Samsara Mind and Body » Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:35 am

The Baby Massage course is designed with new parents in mind. Your instructor Lauren will take you through simple massage techniques that encourage further bonding with your baby in a safe and nurturing space. Dress your baby in easy to remove clothes (poppers) and bring along your selected oil to class. To maintain the relaxed atmosphere, siblings are not permitted to join the class.

Benefits of baby massage:

- Improves circulation, helps to alleviate colic, digestive issues, congestion and constipation
- Encourages further bonding with your baby
- Helps baby to relax and sleep
- Lovely opportunity to meet like-minded parents in a safe and relaxing space.

Please ensure you test your oil of choice on your baby ahead of the class and bring it along with you (oil will not be provided).

Time: 18th of September, 10am-12pm

Drop-in cost = £15

Register at our website Samsara Mindand Body or contact us 0208 874 4500
Teenageen
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Baby Massage workshop . Monday 18th .

Postby Teenageen » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:29 pm

Baby massage workshops are where it's at for new parents! I remember when my little one was still a tot. Those classes were a godsend. It's not just about learning massage techniques. It's about creating that special bonding time with your baby. Plus, it's a great way to meet other parents who are in the same boat.
Speaking of massages, I once tried this thing called connective tissue massage, and let me tell you, it was a game-changer. The way it melted away all that tension and stress—it was like hitting the reset button on my body. So, if you're ever in need of some serious relaxation, definitely give it a shot.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.