Help Accelerate Your Child's 10+/11+Creative Writing

1 post
Creative Hare
Share this post on:

Help Accelerate Your Child's 10+/11+Creative Writing

Postby Creative Hare » Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:01 am

Do any of these situations ring a bell for you?
✅ Your child is capable, but nailing those high scores in writing isn't happening yet.
✅ You’re not entirely sure how to ease your child’s writing struggles. Perhaps the 10+ or 11+ is on the horizon?
✅ Your child is either going all out with details or keeping it too brief in their writing.

If you’re nodding your head, then join me, Clare, Creative Writing Coach and qualified teacher on

Tuesday 12th March 1.00pm (GMT) for a 45-minute masterclass for parents.

The session will be recorded and all participants who attend the live session will receive an audio recording alongside the PDF writing samples.

I will share real-life writing samples, insights and actionable steps for you to help your child become a more confident, happier and successful writer!

There will be a Q+A at the end of the class where you can get answers to your burning questions.

:D Save your seat via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/8558907613 ... tdtcreator

Help your child ace their creative writing, or give them the edge so they can optimise their writing abilities beyond the regular school level.

See you there.
Clare

Recent kind words from parents:
I wanted to update you on how Sahana got on. She got all 6 school offers (Godolphin & Latymer, Francis Holland Sloane Square, Alleyn's, Wimbledon High, Putney High and Kingston Grammar). She was awarded an academic scholarship by Francis Holland  and was shortlisted for the academic scholarship assessments at Alleyn's. Even though she did not get the scholarship there in the end, her offer letter stated:  Sahana can take much pride in her overall performance – particularly her English assessment – and she will, I am sure, make a valuable contribution to the life of the School in the coming years. We are so thankful for all your work with Sahana in the past two years and recognise that you are possibly the main reason for Sahana's high achievements in English. She now says that one her favourite subjects is creative writing and enjoys it very much. You have done wonders with her...'
'I’d like to let you know that Florence got an offer from Latymer. Although it was a short period of time for her to prepare for the exam, she managed a positive result. As you know, Latymer mark the math and verbal reasoning test first then proceed to mark English for top 750 applicants. Her rank moved up more than 100 after her English got marked. She did really well in English. We sincerely thank you for all the support and effort. Although it was a limited number of sessions she could have due to the short notice, it really helped her. Thank you very much again.'

(Names have been changed for confidentiality)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.