Spring Newsletter - new courses, camps, holidays and equipment from Julian Cousins Sports.

1 post
juliantenniscoach
Options:
Share this post on:

Spring Newsletter - new courses, camps, holidays and equipment from Julian Cousins Sports.

Postby juliantenniscoach » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:40 pm

Spring is here!  Both the sun and spring flowers are peaking their heads out and now it's your turn.
New adult courses start next week and there are odd spaces for all levels at Clapham Common still available.  Please find the link here and make sure you scroll all the way down the list for the schedule - 
Julian Cousins Sports / Adult coaching (lta.org.uk)

Then, if you have children, Easter is around the corner, and our All Day Sports Camps catering from 3 years to 14 years, offers great activities, run by qualified Sports Coaches and School Teachers.  See the link here:- 
Easter Holiday Camp | Julian Cousins Sports (played.co)

The Junior After School Programme is open to book too, with small class sizes and qualified coaches.  Following the National Cirriculum, with the appropriate aged scaled ball and court size progressions.  See the link here:- 
Julian Cousins Sports / Junior coaching (lta.org.uk)

The new range of Dunlop tennis rackets is in stock, available for you to try and buy with a significant discount.  Used by many of the up and coming young players like GB's No 1 Jack Draper.  See here:- 
JULIAN COUSINS_TENNIS EQUIPMENT (juliancousinssports.com)

Lastly, I've just come back from Siena and a cycling weekend which I organised on behalf of one's of London's most prestigious sports clubs.  I organise Tennis, Cycling and Ski Holidays for clubs, groups and individuals.  Please take a look at my website to see what great sports breaks are on offer.

Many thanks for your support as always, and I look forward to seeing you soon,

Julian
www.juliancousinssports.com
Julian Cousins Sports
Attachments
FACEBOOK HEADER.jpg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.