Free photographs

3 posts
shellbell83
Options:
Share this post on:

Free photographs

Postby shellbell83 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:34 am

Hello.

I am a amatuar photographer (can take a nifty shot)

I am trying to set up a portfolo to set myself up to become a proffesional photographer.

I need familes who would be willing for me to come round to take photos of your little ones, in order for me to have photographs, in exchange u will be given a cd with all the photographs for free.

The photos will never appear on tne internet.
I am a nanny, I have a current crb check, im ofsted registered and can provide you with references and from both past and current employers.

Can also do natural shots, family shots and portraits...

ALL FREE.
Please pm on here if you would like more details.
Many thanks
clio
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Free photographs

Postby clio » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:04 pm

Hi there,
I would really like you to take some photos of our little scallywags. We have a one and a two year old.
Give me a call if you are interested, we live near tooting broadway.
shellbell83
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Free photographs

Postby shellbell83 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:21 pm

So, abit about me, im a nanny but very in photography, iv done some photos bu friends and family. I havent got a back drop or fancy accessories, or cant do black and white photos, as I havent got the software. But I kinda figure for afewhours of your time, you will have about a hundred photos for free on a cd.
It will be just me and my camera.
All I ask in return is to use afew of the photos for my portfolio, they will never be put on the interner or shared with anyone.

If your interested them pm me your mobile number as I cant seem to send back replies for some odd reason.

Many thanks

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.