Antalya recommendations for April

4 posts
Flowermummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Antalya recommendations for April

Postby Flowermummy » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:44 am

Would anyone have any recommendations for Antalya hotels?
Are there many activities for children aged around 10?
I think the water (sea and swimming pool) would be cold, so what other children activities would there be?
SherylTheLuxuryTravelBoutique
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Antalya recommendations for April

Postby SherylTheLuxuryTravelBoutique » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:39 am

Hi I’ll be happy to help find the right hotel for you. I have twins same age 10 so can understand what they may like on holiday! Antalya is a beautiful and historic region of Turkey, ancient sites and beautiful beaches and bays, there is a lot of nature to see, so plenty to explore outside of the resort. This will tell you more https://antalya.goturkiye.com/antalya-goturkiye
It’s a big golf region too so a lot of the resorts sit on golf courses in Belek, and some are more geared for family fun with water slides and kids clubs etc. depending on your budget but there are some fabulous luxury resorts that are excellent for families. You are welcome to give me a call Sheryl 07866805050 Sheryl@theluxurytravelboutique.com
AnotherMumOfTwins
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby AnotherMumOfTwins » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:19 pm

What a coincidence, I also have 10 twins!
My recommendation is the Club Med, amazing kids clubs, truly delicious food. We had two interconnecting rooms for us four and it was perfect.
hampshiremum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby hampshiremum » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:19 am

We stayed at the maxx royal in October I have 3 kids from 6-12. One of the pools is heated and there is an indoor pool. The kids club was brilliant, loads of activities. It has a go ape type thing and an arcade and laser tag (which are free). Sounds super tacky but was really nice, we are going back this October.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.