Restaurant recommendation for Battersea Power Station please

3 posts
Pomegranate
Options:
Share this post on:

Restaurant recommendation for Battersea Power Station please

Postby Pomegranate » Thu May 02, 2024 7:55 pm

We have friends coming over to visit soon from New York and want to take them to Battersea Power Station as they haven't seen it.

Was thinking of going early evening for a walk and then having dinner. Could anyone recommend somewhere lovely. I have been to the Bridisa there a few times and love it but would like to try somewhere else if anyone can suggest somewhere equally lovely.
MilkNoSugar
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Restaurant recommendation for Battersea Power Station please

Postby MilkNoSugar » Fri May 03, 2024 12:24 pm

I had a fabulous dinner recently at Joia Restaurant which is on the 15th floor of the art'otel overlooking Battersea Power Station.  Simply stunning views from the restaurant and the very pretty, sophisticated bar which has floor to ceiling windows.  A total knock out.  Your New Yorkers would be impressed.  Food very good.  Portuguese sharing platters. It's linked to a two michelin starred chef Henrique Sa Pessoa. There's a rooftop bar too, closed when I went earlier in the year,  but I think it's now open and I imagine totally gorgeous if it would only stop raining.
shanna
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Restaurant recommendation for Battersea Power Station please

Postby shanna » Wed May 08, 2024 9:17 pm

The new South African restaurant is delicious!  We had breakfast there but would definitely go back again to try what looked like yummy dinners.  It's called Tashas.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.