St Georges Hospital

4 posts
mummynanny
Options:
Share this post on:

St Georges Hospital

Postby mummynanny » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:43 pm

I read many negative posts about St Georges Hospital and I would like to share my good experience we had this week.

It's scary to see your baby sick and you would want the best care for them - and trust me - you can get great care over at St Georges Hospital. Our 15 months old daughter was very poorly since last Friday and she ended up at the A&E on Wednesday. After running couple of tests they decided to keep us over night for observations which I was dreading so much. But all of the nurses and paediatric doctors were great with our little girl and made our 2 night stay as comfortable as they possibly could.

(I also have a very positive experience giving birth at St Georges).

However as good experience as we had I hope we won't need to come back again - but I just want to say big thank you to all of the staff that was dealing with our sick little girl who is getting better by day.
Macboo
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: St Georges Hospital

Postby Macboo » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Hear, hear. I had my second child there and couldn't fault them.
nell65
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby nell65 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Found the A&E for kids really good when I took my daughter there - but I ended up doing a runner from a ward there because it was so vile that I couldn't stand the thought of spending a night there.
Also saw while there evidence of old people being left to starve cos noone could be bothered to feed then.
And one of my friend's had a terrible experience there while having her daughter so I think it still needs improvement.
BalhamMumWorkingFT
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby BalhamMumWorkingFT » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:01 pm

Same, same. Although I'd rather not have to ever stay over at any hospital...

They were brilliant when my son stayed through the night. It was really tough too as they gave him stuff that kept him up which made him "wired" all night! They opened their playrooms for us at 2am!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.