EXPERIENCED NANNY looking for work starting in January

2 posts
Nanny live out
Share this post on:

EXPERIENCED NANNY looking for work starting in January

Postby Nanny live out » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:01 pm

Dear parents,

I am very experienced nanny who has looked after children for over 6.5 years. I have excellent experience with twins, babies, pre-school and school age children.

I have worked for a lovely family with 4 children where two of them were twin boys. I looked after the twins since they were few months that's why I would love to look after a baby again.
I am very confident with them and I like to be there for their first steps, words and teach them kindness and good manners.

At the moment I am looking after one year old boy. I take him to different libraries for a rhyme time, music classes, playgrounds and one oclock clubs.
I cook healthy and nutritious meals for him everyday. I am trying to introduce him to different flavours and textures.

I am very organized, trustworthy and bubbly person with a smile on my face all day long.

I have excellent baby experience and I am looking for a MONDAY - THURSDAY live out position in SW starting beginning of January.

I have CRB check up and first aid certificate up to date.

If you have any further questions drop me an email and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
D
aliyeo
Share this post on:

Re: EXPERIENCED NANNY looking for work starting in January

Postby aliyeo » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:53 pm

Dear D,

Please can you post your email address/telephone number so we can have a chat.

Thanks

Ali

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.