Recommendation for shower fitting

3 posts
Earlsfieldgirl
Share this post on:

Recommendation for shower fitting

Postby Earlsfieldgirl » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:32 pm

Hi, can anyone recommend a good fitter for a shower enclosure.

Thanks!
FrannyP
Share this post on:

Re: Recommendation for shower fitting

Postby FrannyP » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:20 am

Hello

My husband and I run The Build Team Property Services, a maintenance, renovation and building company, mainly operating in South West London. We have excellent fully qualified tradesmen and we personally provide full customer care both during and after any work we carry out. We are a small company so we pay complete attention to our customers needs and our prices are very competitive as we have low overheads.

Please contact me if you would like us to carry out work on your shower, I can send someone to see you asap this week (and can also attend if having a woman present makes you more comfortable). Please visit our website for more information and local testimonials (www.thebuildteam.co.uk).

Many thanks
maryd
Share this post on:

Re: Recommendation for shower fitting

Postby maryd » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:38 pm

Our local plumber Adam Werney (in Southfields) did a great job of replacing a shower in our loft bedroom - he fitted a new tray and enclosure and also re-tiled. His mobile number is 07956324460 if you wish to call him for a quote.
He's also done lots of small plumbing jobs for us at a reasonable price and excellent work.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.