Looking for P/T nanny's position

2 posts
Neringa
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for P/T nanny's position

Postby Neringa » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Dear All,

Currently, I am searching for a P/T nanny's position. I am open for the position from 2:30-3:00 pm.

I am 31 years old lithuanian girl, with experience in childcare. I have worked as a nanny in London and also have experience with my sister's kids from Lithuania. My main tasks were to stay with kid(s) and do some activities such as going for a walk to the parks, museums, playing with them, learning reading, writing etc.

I love to work with children and look after them with pleasure. It gives me a satisfaction to see them learning new good things and growing up as kind and polite children.

Additionally, I am very well educated and with several foreign languages. My hobbies are travels, photography, languages and sports. My friends and colleagues know me as a hard-working, flexible, honest person on whom you can rely.
I have traveled a lot, so I am very open-minded person who enjoys multinational/bilingual working environment.

Let me know if you have any questions or/and need my CV in order to make a right impression about me.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Neringa
neringa17@gmail.com
GoldStar
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for P/T nanny's position

Postby GoldStar » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:32 am

Hi!

We currently have a position in Wandsworth to care for one boy after school 3 days per week. Roughly 3:15-6:30pm plus two babysits per week.

If you are interested please email astarnannies@live.co.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.