Reiki workshop - need calm? learn to do reiki for the family

4 posts
reCentre-health
Share this post on:

Reiki workshop - need calm? learn to do reiki for the family

Postby reCentre-health » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:12 am

Friday 3rd February 6.00pm - 9.00pm Saturday 4th February 2.00pm - 5.00pm Sunday 5th February 10.00am - 1.00pm and 2.00pm - 5.00pm

Reiki is wonderful, practical and elegant way to bring calm and relaxation into your every day life, and those around you. Stemming from Japan and meaning universal life force, Reiki is a form of deeply relaxing energy work that brings a state of meditation to both the practitioner and the receiver. Stories of reiki practitioners and feedback from clients repeatedly show a variety of ills being affected beneficially by Reiki and mothers of small children often report a calming effect - both for them and the child.

This weekend workshop if for the First Degree Initiation into The Usui System, honouring the spiritual Lineage of Usui, Hayashi, Takata and Furumoto. Students will be initiated by Tripuri Dunne, who has been teaching Reiki for 30 years. Tripuri used to live in Balham many years ago and is here to visit her network or students so this is a wonderful opportunity to learn Reiki from a master with great experience and integrity in the practice.

The focus of the course will be the practical integration of Reiki into everyday life, for self-healing and also for use with friends and family. There will be opportunities to discuss using Reiki with Children, as well as with plants and Animals.

The course runs over two to four days, during that period students will receive the 4 initiations into Reiki Usui Shiki Ryoho, The Usui System of Natural Healing. It is advisable before and during a Reiki course to avoid Coffee, Alcohol and stimulants including Tobacco.

Students will receive 4 initiations, learn about the history of Reiki, the Reiki principles, practice self-treatment and giving treatments to others, with the emphasis on good practice and ethics as well as hand positions on the front of the body.

Students will learn about the different types of physical and emotional reactions one might expect after a Reiki treatment ... we discuss Bach Flowers and other forms of energy medicine combined with Reiki as an effective form of treatment ... Students will have the opportunity to practice with each other ... We will discuss treating children /animals / plants and using Reiki in First Aid situations and finish with a question and answer session. At the end of the course you will receive a certificate.

For more information and to book your Reiki 1 workshop please email clare@recentre-health.co.uk
ReCentre-health
260 Balham High Road, London, SW17 7AW
Clarence
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Reiki workshop - need calm? learn to do reiki for the family

Postby Clarence » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:42 pm

Tripuri is a wonderful teacher - she initiated me, my mother and my sister into Reiki over 10 years ago and we all swear by it for calming and relaxing our lives. I highly recommend this course.
Yoga Teacher & Relaxation Therapist
reCentre-health www.recentre-health.co.uk
KatherineHepburn
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby KatherineHepburn » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:56 pm

This sounds really interesting. Can you post for any future courses? This is too late notice for me.
Ta.
reCentre-health
Share this post on:

Postby reCentre-health » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:33 pm

Hi Kathrine Hepburn, absolutely we will let you know about future courses. The next Reiki 1 weekend will be in April and I will post details as soon as have confirmed the dates and times. We look forward to seeing you at a future Reiki course. In the meantime for up to date information about all reCentre classes and courses feel free to go our website www.recentre-health.co.uk and sign up to receive our monthly newsletter.

With best wishes,
ReCentre team
ReCentre-health
260 Balham High Road, London, SW17 7AW

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.