Dancer_pt
Share this post on:

PERSONAL TRAINING in SW London! Home, outdoors or studio

Postby Dancer_pt » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:16 am

LUCY HOWLETT
PERSONAL TRAINER

Email: lucyhowlett.pt@gmail.com
Mobile: 07879 490 373

Lucy Howlett is offering personal training and fitness consultancy in the Clapham and South West London area. With her bubbly personality and motivating nature, Lucy can help achieve your goals regardless of your standard of fitness. Having worked at one of London top gyms for over three years, Lucy is a qualified personal trainer experienced in a number of areas including Postural Correction, Post-Natal Exercise, Advanced Kettlebells, Boxing Fitness, as well as being a Dance Teacher.

Lucy can either train you at your home, outdoors or at Zinc Fitness, a new studio that is conveniently situated opposite Clapham Junction train station. Her bespoke programme will help you achieve your desired goals whether they are to get fitter, to lose weight, to get stronger, to feel better.

If you are looking for a top quality personal trainer with a great attitude and an ability to mould a programme to your own requirements then look no further.

Client Recommendation:

"Lucy has got to be one of the most motivated and upbeat people that I have ever met and this is what attracted me to her as a personal trainer.  Her infectious positivity is what you need at 6am in the morning!

Although I train regularly anyway, I value Lucy's input and encouragement.  She is always able to come up with new and interesting exercises.  If there is an exercise that I am not keen on she will instantly come up with something different.  Also, Lucy's knowledge of dance was useful to me as an ex-dancer as she has a broad knowledge of stretching and dance exercises.

Apart from regular training sessions, Lucy has also helped with diet and routine so that I am maintaining my fitness when she isn't present.  It makes a big difference to the effectiveness of a trainer if they overlook your diet, lifestyle and exercise plan — making it more of a holistic exercise than one hour of sweat.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lucy as a personal trainer or dance teacher."

Emma W, London

http://www.lucyhowlett.co.uk
Clifford
Share this post on:

Re: PERSONAL TRAINING in SW London! Home, outdoors or studio

Postby Clifford » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:26 pm

I advise to losy to join the training session but if she feel any shyness then she get training from a personal trainer but it is little bit expensive then join the class.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.