Marketing Savvy Mummies - HELP!

2 posts
gwin
Options:
Share this post on:

Marketing Savvy Mummies - HELP!

Postby gwin » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Hello

I am a Mummy and a Florist. I run my own business creating Wedding and Event Flowers (White Iris Flowers) and for the last few years have been relying pretty much solely on word of mouth for new business and I've been really lucky BUT....it's time to do a bit of marketing but where do I start? Any ideas for increasing awareness in the local area would be greatly appreciated..I don't think marketing is my strong point! (obviously I have taken out an advert on nappy valley - that was the easy bit!)

Thanks in advance!
(p.s I'll happily offer anyone with a good suggestion a 10% discount should they ever need any event flowers)
daisyb
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Marketing Savvy Mummies - HELP!

Postby daisyb » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:50 pm

I would happily help. I know what it's like.I begun working for Jane Plan at the beginning of this year and have learnt so much on how to market the product in our area. I can introduce you to networking groups, ideas for social media, introduce you to contacts that might help, know where to get cheap fliers printed, business cards and recommend marketing companies etc. If you are interested call me or email me at daisy@janeplan.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.