Need calm? Learn Reiki 1 for yourself, family and friends

3 posts
reCentre-health
Share this post on:

Need calm? Learn Reiki 1 for yourself, family and friends

Postby reCentre-health » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:20 am

Friday 13th April 6.00pm - 9.00pm Saturday 14th April 2.00pm - 5.00pm Sunday 15th April 10.00am - 1.00pm and 2.00pm - 5.00pm

Reiki is wonderful, practical and elegant way to bring calm and relaxation into your every day life, and those around you. Stemming from Japan and meaning universal life force, Reiki is a form of deeply relaxing that brings a state of meditation to both the receiver and the practitioner. Stories of reiki practitioners and feedback from clients repeatedly show a variety of ills being beneficially affected by Reiki. In particular mothers of small children often report a calming effect - both for them and the child.

This weekend workshop is for the First Degree Initiation into The Usui System, honouring the spiritual Lineage of Usui, Hayashi, Takata and Furumoto. Students will be initiated by Tripuri Dunne, who has been teaching Reiki for 30 years. Tripuri used to live in Balham many years ago and is here to visit her network or students so this is a wonderful opportunity to learn Reiki from a master with great experience and integrity in the practice.

The focus of the course will be the practical integration of Reiki into everyday life, for self-healing and also for use with friends and family. There will be opportunities to discuss using Reiki with Children, as well as with plants and Animals.

Students will receive 4 initiations, to activate the energy of Reiki in their body and mind. In addition they will learn about the history of Reiki, the Reiki principles, practice self-treatment and giving treatments to others, with the emphasis on good practice and ethics as well as understanding the correct hand positions on the body and why we use them.

For more information and to book your Reiki 1 workshop please email clare@recentre-health.co.uk or for more information call Clare on 07979 741 321.
NuriaG
Share this post on:

Re: Need calm? Learn Reiki 1 for yourself, family and friends

Postby NuriaG » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:56 pm

I took the course a few months ago, and... the best thing ever!!A part from other things it helps you to find that peacful and perfect place within you,I didn't know I had it till then...!! and the best thing is you don't need to carry extra baggage, is in your hands!!!If you are hesitating just go for it!!
Reiki.melanie
Share this post on:

Re: Need calm? Learn Reiki 1 for yourself, family and friends

Postby Reiki.melanie » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:31 am

I'm delighted that Tripuri's teaching Reiki at reCentre. I first experienced Reiki with her 12 years ago and haven't looked back! She's a gifted and supportive Reiki Master - brilliant as a teacher. The training gets two enthusiastic 'thumbs up' from me.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.