Break in on Parma Crescent

4 posts
Jetsettingbaby
Options:
Share this post on:

Break in on Parma Crescent

Postby Jetsettingbaby » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:21 am

Morning all, I just wanted to write a quick post to say I got broken in to on Sunday night. I was out for mothers day with my family and when i came home alone with my 2 year old asleep in my arms i heard a noise in the kitchen as I came in the door, I quickly ran up stairs to put my son in his room and when I came down stairs the back doors were wide open and my lap top was smashed on the floor. Now I think i scared them off as nothing is missing but it scared the daylights out of me. There is a renovation job going on next door and the police say they got in over there. Seemingly all building jobs get broken in to with thieves looking for scrap metal and then plumming works ect. SO just be careful and make sure you double check every window and back door!
Souza
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Break in on Parma Crescent

Postby Souza » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:40 am

So Sorry to hear about the break-in. I'm glad that you were not confronted by the robber, nor, thankfully, hurt. I am told that in the adjacent Eccles Road, there is a house owned by the Probation Service - opposite 'Scoffers' restaurant.

It is a halfway house where prisoners stay after their release from prison until they find their own place. Sometimes residents can be responsible for local crime....just thought I'd mention it...
Jetsettingbaby
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Jetsettingbaby » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:49 pm

Really! I knew something was going on there. I always see loads of police out side that house! good job i am moving then! thanks x
SDSLondon
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby SDSLondon » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:49 am

If anyone is worried that their security is not up to scratch, call our locksmiths on 0207 228 1185 or pop into our new locksmiths showroom at 183 Northcote Road. They offer a free survey and will be able to advise. If you do need to update or increase your locks, then rest assured our lockfitters are CRB checked and have years of experience.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.