cleaner recs needed...also...how does it work?

4 posts
rachelko24
Share this post on:

cleaner recs needed...also...how does it work?

Postby rachelko24 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:38 am

Hello all. Looking for a home cleaner for our place in Southfields...would appreciate any recommendations.

And how does it work here? I've seen other posts on here listing cleaners cost by the hour. What is the average hourly rate?

Outside of London, I used to have a team of people that would charge a flat rate and be done in just a couple of hours. Is that a possibility here?

Thanks in advance!
anulka
Share this post on:

Re: cleaner recs needed...also...how does it work?

Postby anulka » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:24 pm

Hi my name is Ania.im looking for more cleaning jobs.i have expierence and very good references(i working for Annabel_admin).Iam reliable,friendly,honest and hard working person.If you need cleaning or ironing please call me or send mesage, thanks
mobile-07423544499
e mail Anulka199@op.pl
mcsk
Share this post on:

Postby mcsk » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:22 pm

Hi,

Private cleaners charge by the hour (references might be little bit more difficult to come by though if you are getting her through advert). Agencies mostly charge by the hour too (will cost you more than a private one would), some agencies might quote you on the full work instead of hourly rate.

Every time I book a cleaner through an agency I ask how much English they speak, etc...its important you are able to tell them exactly what you want and how you want it to be done.

Alternatively advertise here or on gumtree.com stating clearly you need someone with references that you can follow up on by phone. ( Be aware of ones giving only one reference as they can set up a friend to act for them-happened to me!)

Good luck!
rachelko24
Share this post on:

Postby rachelko24 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:19 pm

Okay good info. Thank you!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.