Pregnancy yoga in Earlsfield

3 posts
Pc1008
Options:
Share this post on:

Pregnancy yoga in Earlsfield

Postby Pc1008 » Fri May 04, 2012 9:10 pm

Any suggestions please? I am 12 weeks and keen to start.
ESA
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Pregnancy yoga in Earlsfield

Postby ESA » Fri May 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Annabel Hargraves is excellent. I honestly think that my 2 births went so well because of what she taught me.

In addition to yoga, her added elements are just brilliant. Each week she spends time telling you about pregnancy and birth so you get to understand what is happening and what will happen when you give birth.

She prepares you on how to breath in labour and shows you different positions in labour which you get to practise, which really helps give you more control over how you manage your own labour.

After the yoga, you spend 20mins with a cup of tea at the end of the class hearing a speaker who helps pregnant women or new mums eg a reflexologist, a doula , or someone comes in with their baby and shares their birth story. It's a lovely way to get to know the other pregnant women too.

I used to really look forward to going to the classes each week as they gave me time to think about my baby (which is often hard when you're working etc). and the labour and birth, so that I felt confident and prepared approaching it.

Annabel runs classes at Jitterbugs in Wimbledon and The Vitality Centre in Earlsfield.

07817931571 http://www.annabel-yogabirth.com
The Baby Care Company
www.thebabycarecompany.co.uk
1st and 2nd baby preparation classes in the local area.
Twirly
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Pregnancy yoga in Earlsfield

Postby Twirly » Sat May 05, 2012 1:36 pm

Anoushkas Yoga at St Andrews Church Hall off Garratt Lane in Earlsfield is good. There are two pregnancy yoga classes every Sunday - think one is 4.30 and the other is 6pm.
Do a google search and it should come up.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.