Nanny for 7 month old baby boy - Battersea Park - 4/5 days

3 posts
DominieND
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny for 7 month old baby boy - Battersea Park - 4/5 days

Postby DominieND » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:29 am

We are looking for an experienced and pro-active nanny to look after our son. We are a busy family and require a highly motivated nanny to be in sole charge. We are looking for someone warm, friendly and easygoing with a professional attitude. They should be knowledgeable about weaning and other developmental milestones. Must be willing to muck in when necessary and help keep house clean and tidy.

Hours:
7.30am – 6.30pm Monday to Thursday. Could do housekeeping Friday.
Plus one or two nights a week babysitting. can stay over night if not local. Accomodation is double room with ensuite bathroom. Fluent English essential, 3+ years experience, First aid training desireable.

Duties:
Cooking and feeding
Dressing, changing nappies, bathing
Washing, ironing, mending and putting away of clothes and bedding
Tidying his room
Promote his social and educational development eg, playing, swimming, classes, meeting other children, walks in the park
Keeping to his routine ensuring sufficient naps throughout the day
Attending suitable playgroups
busybee5
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny for 7 month old baby boy - Battersea Park - 4/5 days

Postby busybee5 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:08 pm

Hi

I would be intrested in applying for the job if the offer is still open, i live in the battersea area, i have plenty experience with children please contact me if you are still seeking childcare/nanny

Kind Regards

Lulu
Laurie
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny for 7 month old baby boy - Battersea Park - 4/5 days

Postby Laurie » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:58 pm

Hello

I'm not sure if you saw my post but see below and feel free to contact me.

Laurie

Due to a change in our home circumstances we are going to have to let go of our amazing nanny. She has been a bit of a dream and my 10 month old son is completely in love with her.

I would really like to help her find a new family so please feel free to contact me on 07917 152 780 or the lovely Veronika direct.

Her details are as follows:

My name is Veronika, I'm 25 years old and I live in Southfields. I'm looking for a live out, full/part time sole charge nanny position.
Excellent references.
I have a First Aid certificate, CRB check and I'm Ofsted registered.
If you would like to know more about me, please don't hesitate to contact me on my mobile: 07525148516.

Laurie

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.