£30 HypnoBirthing practical class

1 post
Kristin
Share this post on:

£30 HypnoBirthing practical class

Postby Kristin » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:32 pm

Are you free on Thurs 21st June and would you like to learn some powerful HypnoBirthing techniques to help make your pregnancy and birth calmer, more comfortable and very positive? The cost is low as this is a small pilot class before offering a similar format to bigger groups.

I'm running a short practical evening for just £30pp, focussing on the key HypnoBirthing practical techniques which are highly effective during labour. I'm a fully qualified hypnotherapist teaching HypnoBirthing for more than 10years and, due to constant demand, have developed a shorter workshop that you'll find incredibly useful and empowering, both for your birth and in many other areas of life.

'I was already 8cms dilated when I got to hospital and didn't even realise I was in labour', Sara, Dulwich
'my birth was so calm, I just used the breathing techniques and visualisations throughout, the midwives were amazed and my husband couldn't believe how quickly our baby came!' Jenna, Camberwell

Do call if you'd like more information, I have a couple of spaces left in this new class. I can also offer you longer courses on 2 evenings or 1 day or private courses so again, please contact me for details.

Looking forward to speaking to some of you,
Kristin

Kristin Hayward BA Hons DCH DHP
07963 046 456
www.kristinhayward.com
www.hypnobirthingdownloads.com
www.nestlondon.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.