Mums around Northcote Road/Clapham Common?

8 posts
mumtozoe
Share this post on:

Mums around Northcote Road/Clapham Common?

Postby mumtozoe » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:52 am

Hi girls,

I live on one of the roads off Northcote Rd, and have 1 daughter who is nearly 9 months.

Lots of my 'mummy' friends are going back to work soon, but I'm not, (for now at least), so would love to meet up with mums who are in the same position as me.

Let me know if anyone is interested, be great to meet some new people.

I also run the NCT drop-in coffee morning at Common Ground cafe in Wandsworth, which is on Fridays between 10 a.m.-12 noon. Hope to see some of you there!
swlondonmum
Share this post on:

Re: Mums around Northcote Road/Clapham Common?

Postby swlondonmum » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:40 pm

Hi There, I have a little boy who's 8 months i wasn't aware there was an nct drop in coffee morning at the common ground so i will try and come next week.
mumtozoe
Share this post on:

Postby mumtozoe » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:50 pm

Hi Pippa,

Great, hope to see you there!

Amanda
Nazlid
Share this post on:

Postby Nazlid » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:12 pm

Is the NCT drop in for anyone, and what sort of ages are the children? My son is 13 months old and I have gone back to work, but am sometimes around on Fridays and would be keen to drop in!
mumtozoe
Share this post on:

Postby mumtozoe » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:03 pm

Hi, yes, everyone welcome.

Most of the babies are between 4-10 months, but you are certainly welcome to come along!

Amanda
https://www.wilfords.com/
https://search.savills.com/list?SearchList=Id_28027+Category_RegionCountyCountry~Id_28022+Category_RegionCountyCountry~Id_27947+Category_RegionCountyCountry&Tenure=GRS_T_B&SortOrder=SO_PCDD&Currency=GBP&ResidentialSizeUnit=SquareFeet&LandAreaUnit=Acre&SaleableAreaUnit=SquareMeter&Category=GRS_CAT_RES&Shapes=W10&tracking=true&functional=true&_gl=1*9bia21*_ga*MjcyOTM1OTY4LjE2ODc5NTQ2OTI.*_ga_DH58YLS8J6*MTY4Nzk1NDY5Mi4xLjAuMTY4Nzk1NDcyMS4wLjAuMA..&_ga=2.80588247.1544973377.1687954692-272935968.1687954692
http://www.ramptonbaseley.com/
https://www.john-thorogood.co.uk
debbiella
Share this post on:

Postby debbiella » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:07 am

Would love to meet for a coffee as I am also looking to meet some mums in the area. We are moving into the Clapham area very shortly, with my 1 year old daughter. I am due to give birth to my second in Feb. Would love to attend your coffee morning if my little girl isn't too old.
mumtozoe
Share this post on:

Postby mumtozoe » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Hi there,

Unfortunately we no longer run the drop-in coffee mornings at Common Ground Cafe on Fridays, however, I'm still at home full time, and my daughter is now 16 months-am still very happy to meet up for a coffee/playdate as it's always nice to meet other mums/toddlers in the area-do send me a message if you'd like to meet up.
KatherineHepburn
Share this post on:

Postby KatherineHepburn » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:09 pm

If you're free on Wednesday mornings the NCT run a weekly walk up to one of the Commons.
It is really friendly and non-members are welcome.

We meet between 10.15 - 10.30am in Crumpet on Northcote Road then head up to either Wandsworth or Clapham Commons, stopping at 11.30ish to feed the kids and ourselves.

My daughter comes along and is 16 months...we also have a few newborns....so regular stops for food, legs stretch etc are expected :D

Maybe see you then.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.