HypnoBirthing workshops and pilot courses

1 post
Kristin
Share this post on:

HypnoBirthing workshops and pilot courses

Postby Kristin » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:13 pm

How exciting to be in London this summer but even more exciting if you're expecting a baby. HypnoBirthing techniques will enable you to feel confident and able to create a wonderful, positive birth experience for you and your baby.Give your baby the best start in life!

I'm a fully qualified hypnotherapist, teaching HypnoBirthing since 2001. I'm passionate about helping every woman/couple have the best possible birth experience and focus on teaching the all important practical skills needed to achieve this.

Using hypnosis and relaxation techniques successfully is key to having a much easier, calmer birth. You have a choice of classes to suit all requirements and budgets, from the Complete HypnoBirthing (£199), Practical HypnoBirthing Workshops (£159), VIP Private Classes and also a 2hr Breathe, Destress & Relax class which will run again in August/September (£30 pp).

Next Practical Workshop is running Sat 11th Aug, 9am - 1pm.

Please do call if you'd like more details or to find out more about how I can best help you. I'll be delighted to hear from you and support you in any way I can.
Warm wishes, Kristin

07963 046 456
www.kristinhayward.com
www.nestlondon.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.