Meditation - would you? if so when?

3 posts
reCentre-health
Share this post on:

Meditation - would you? if so when?

Postby reCentre-health » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:21 pm

Dear NappyValley-ers,

My name is Clare, I manage the studio at reCentre-health on Balham High Road. I have met today an absolutely lovely lady who teaches meditation. Her style is particularly accessible - not at all the case of sitting on a cushion for an hour. There is movement involved and lots of engaging the body and the mind before attempting to find stillness and creating some personal space and peace.

We think it would be a great class to run. But who for, and when. Our question to you is, are you actually interested in meditation, would you like to have a weekly class that was available in your neighbourhood that you could drop in to - rather than having to do a course. And if so, what time of the day / week works best for you.

We are thinking of 11.00am on Monday mornings, to start in September. So feedback on that would be great. Please do respond, anything you have to say on the matter will be much appreciated.

With best wishes,
Clare & the reCentre team
SusieR
Share this post on:

Re: Meditation - would you? if so when?

Postby SusieR » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:08 pm

Hi Clare,

I would be very interested in this. I attend a number of classes at reCentre and it is a lovely and relaxing place to be. I currently do pilates at the centre and would am always interested in more classes.

Monday morning sounds good!

Susie
reCentre-health
Share this post on:

Re: Meditation - would you? if so when?

Postby reCentre-health » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:57 am

Thanks for your reply Susie. We are scheduling the class to begin on Monday 24th September. Anyone who replies to this post will receive a private message with a code for a free Meditation class to come and trial the session.

We would still love to hear what time works best for you all. So the two options are: 11.00am or 2.30pm. The class will be for 75 minutes. Reply and let us know and receive your free class pass.

With best wishes,
Clare, Maggie & the reCentre team

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.