French Paediatrician in South London

4 posts
Pinkfishblues
Options:
Share this post on:

French Paediatrician in South London

Postby Pinkfishblues » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:25 pm

We are a Franco-British family and we are looking for a good private French or French-speaking paediatrician in South London. Any recommendations will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance!
monaco
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: French Paediatrician in South London

Postby monaco » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:27 am

Go to the French medicare on Harrington Gardens. Our paedetrician is Dr Sophie Batut and she is great, even giving you her mobile number to call her out of hours if you worry. There may be others there who are good too. Dr Batut had been recommended to me by one of my friends and we've always been very happy with her.

It's not cheap but was definitely worth it when our daughter was a young baby. As a French mum (married to an English dad), I did want someone who had the same medical references as me. They also have a pharmacy on site so any prescription they give you (including French ones) you can buy right there and then.
For stylish family holiday ideas in hotels and villas with pools, visit https://fromthepoolside.com
Pinkfishblues
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Pinkfishblues » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:44 pm

Thank you so much Monaco, you are a lifesaver! Dr Batut sounds great so I have booked an appointment to see her with my daughter... Peace of mind and a healthy little one is priceless, so mille mercis! Px
lucystephens
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby lucystephens » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:47 pm

Hi,

Bit late to this post, but I work with a private French paediatrician - Dr Olivier Raymond. We both practise at The Health Partnership, Thurloe Street, South Kensington (call for more info 0207 589 6414). I can highly recommend him!

Lucy

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.