Are you looking for a family house in Richmond-upon-Thames?

1 post
H & G update posts
Share this post on:

Are you looking for a family house in Richmond-upon-Thames?

Postby H & G update posts » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Hello NappyValley community,

My name is Gabby Adler and I am an independent property finder that works exclusively with families looking to buy in Richmond-upon-Thames. Where estate agents represent the seller, I represent the buyer and it is my job to find my clients the right home for them at the best possible price. This often means finding them a property off-market which enables us to do the deal with no other buyers even seeing it.

It is my belief that all buyers should be represented by a professional and not just sellers; this is why I offer three different priced packages to suit all budgets. All my packages have a fixed fee not a percentage, so you know exactly how much it will cost and more often than not I save my clients far more than the fee through professional negotiation using my in-depth knowledge of the local market.

If you are thinking about your next move, or if you have been searching for a while with no success, feel free to give me a call for a no obligation chat about your property search on 07500 906107 or have a look at my website www.gabbyadler.co.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.