Looking for a good cleaner

3 posts
MGMidget
Share this post on:

Looking for a good cleaner

Postby MGMidget » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:43 pm

My cleaner who came to us through an agency has decided to go self employed with her own client list. Sadly I can't reengage her owing to her contract with the agency so I need to find another cleaner. Having found that agency cleaners don't stay long as they quickly move on to other things (as no doubt the agency takes a big cut of the wages) I'd like to find a self employed cleaner who has built up her own client list and is working long-term as a cleaner. Any recommendations gratefully received and please, no agencies!
anulka
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a good cleaner

Postby anulka » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:55 pm

hi.my name is Ania.im from Poland.i have 36 years old.i have 6 years expierences and very good references( i working 4 years for Anabel -admin).now i have free time on Tuesday and Friday after 2pm.If you need good cleaner please call me or send text -07423544499.
thanks
Iwonaa
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a good cleaner

Postby Iwonaa » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:42 am

HI
My name is Iwona I m a cleaner from 2 years. I live in the Balham area. I have references I m cleanining at Balham , Clapham and Vauxhall for the same customers. I m reliable and self employed from 2 years. I cleaned after and before builders , private houses, end of tenancy, offices and fitness club. That would be great to meet with you. My number 07858859603 or e-mail : herka249@interia.pl

Many thanks
Iwona

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.