Graphic Design or IT help with Mailchimp Newsletter?

3 posts
Karen77
Share this post on:

Graphic Design or IT help with Mailchimp Newsletter?

Postby Karen77 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:02 pm

I have recently started to use Mailchimp for my website and just looking for somebody who regularly uses Mailchimp to send out very well designed newsletters. I have no problem with the content or marketing (or knowing how I WANT it to look), I'm just not familiar with using Mailchimp so I would like someone who lives locally to sit with me and design a newsletter until I am proficient!

I can either pay you for your time or we can do a skill swap in return for Marketing help.

Thank you in advance!
SafetyNet Repairs
Share this post on:

Re: Graphic Design or IT help with Mailchimp Newsletter?

Postby SafetyNet Repairs » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Hi Karen,

We actually sent a newsletter via Mailchimp yesterday, which was designed and programmed by Damian & Marcus at Ten Thousand Hours 0208 780 8989. They converted a flyer design we had already produced and added some text, then programmed the whole thing in HTML.

Damian is an expert programmer and his HTML is very "clean" meaning that it gets through most spam filters.

If you would like to see what they did for us please e-mail me and I'll send you a sample.

Best regards,

Mark.

SafetyNet Repairs
Your Local Computer Experts
info@safetynetrepairs.com

020 8874 3434

info@safetynetrepairs.com
www.safetynetrepairs.com
xax
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Graphic Design or IT help with Mailchimp Newsletter?

Postby xax » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:57 pm

Dear Karen,

I'm a locally based (SW11) graphic designer and web developer, with extensive experience in designing, coding, setting up and running MailChimp campaigns for smaller and larger organisations, for example the Henley Festival (http://www.henley-festival.co.uk).

I am perfectly willing to come over, free of obligation, to meet and discuss what it is you need and want, and see if I can either help you creating and setting up a MailChimp campaign, or do the job for you.

If you're interested, do give me a ring on 07789 6464 10, or mail xander@caoutchouc.co.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.