CLEANER NEEDED

6 posts
Mama et bebe
Options:
Share this post on:

CLEANER NEEDED

Postby Mama et bebe » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:47 am

Hi there,

Are you a cleaner with experience or are you thinking of earning extra as a cleaner?
Looking for local cleaner...teddington twickenham chiswick and surrounding areas.please email to juleslikesit@gmail.com and will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Jule
Last edited by Mama et bebe on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sooqini
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: CLEANERS NEEDED

Postby sooqini » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:07 am

Hi,

You can easily hire cleaners at the price you want on Sooqini.com

Best

Tiago
Mama et bebe
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: CLEANER NEEDED

Postby Mama et bebe » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:43 pm

Mama et bebe wrote:Hi there,

Are you a cleaner with experience or are you thinking of earning extra as a cleaner?
Looking for local cleaner...teddington twickenham chiswick and surrounding areas for regular work.please email to juleslikesit@gmail.com and will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Jule
mittalpayal
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mittalpayal » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:09 am

Nowadays it is of typical task to find any thing. On the internet you can find according to your requirement. many good companies provide best cleaners.
Cleaning services in UK
mittalpayal
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mittalpayal » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:03 am

[quote="mittalpayal"]Nowadays it is of typical task to find any thing. On the internet you can find according to your requirement. many good companies provide best cleaners.

adfcoaching
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby adfcoaching » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:08 am

I can strongly recommend my cleaner Jackie, she has been cleaning my home for 3 years now and she has been absolutely amazing every time, I can not find any fault in her cleaning, her standards are extremely high and this is noticeable in the cleaning she offers, her contact number is 07456 415 076 if she doesn't answer leave a message and Jackie will always call back that same day :)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.