looking for a good and reasonably priced cleaner

7 posts
newtoarea
Options:
Share this post on:

looking for a good and reasonably priced cleaner

Postby newtoarea » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:45 am

hi - i am new to the area, York Road and hoping for any recommendations for a very good but reasonable priced cleaner? Always worry when you hire a new cleaner, especially when you are trusting a stranger in your home and find recommendations are very useful. If anyone has any companies or names and numbers they could send me that would be amazing. thanks in advance!
Corina
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: looking for a good and reasonably priced cleaner

Postby Corina » Fri May 10, 2013 11:19 am

Hello ,
My name is Corina,
I am very reliable mother of 2 dothers and i can provide good references. I am looking for more jobs and i am charging £8/H.
Please contact me, i am very flexible with time too.
Larapru
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Larapru » Fri May 10, 2013 12:43 pm

Not sure if you are still looking but my cleaner is brilliant, so thorough. Let me know if you want her details.
Christine_
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Christine_ » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Hi I am a local cleaner with an enhanced crb. I can also provide you with excellent references. I charge £10 per hour and I am very reliable and thorough. Please contact me if you think I can help, I work for many local people. My telephone number is 07455 930 641.
heloise
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby heloise » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:28 pm

Hi
I am looking for a good and serious cleaner in teddington - suggestions / recommendations welcome.
Thanks
Heloise

Emi2006
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Emi2006 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:13 pm

hello, I am polish cleaner with 6,5 years experiences. My references available. I charge 10pounds per hour/minimum 3h. I do professional cleaning, ironing, housekeeping, babysitting etc. Please free to contact me. Emilia.1987@hotmail.com
adfcoaching
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby adfcoaching » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:11 pm

I can strongly recommend my cleaner Jackie, she has been cleaning my home for 3 years now and she has been absolutely amazing every time, I can not find any fault in her cleaning, her standards are extremely high and this is noticeable in the cleaning she offers, her contact number is 07456 415 076 if she doesn't answer leave a message and Jackie will always call back that same day  :D

:   

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.