Ideas for Half-Term please.....

6 posts
HighchairHostess
Options:
Share this post on:

Ideas for Half-Term please.....

Postby HighchairHostess » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:06 pm

We've just got back from playgroup and it's dawned on me that it's half term next week!!! Wondering what the hell we are going to do for a week as classes, playgroup and swimming aren't on... would love to hear people's ideas to keep the little ones entertained and ourselves sane! We live in Teddington. Thank you.
Teddersmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Ideas for Half-Term please.....

Postby Teddersmum » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:14 pm

Problem is all the places that are open like jelly bugs in Kingston, snakes and ladders etc are likely to be very busy. Lets hope for some sunshine and warmer weather good for bushy park and I did get an email to say the Teddington tempo tots classes are on as normal. Another thought is Teddington pool normally put on extra sessions with floats during the holidays.
TeeneyWeenies1610
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby TeeneyWeenies1610 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:40 pm

Hi there!

Teeney Weenies Kids Play Cafe is open as normal (mon-friday 10-1.30) over half term and the easter hols and in fact the summer holidays. We are at Teddington Sports Ground, Udney Park Rd, Teddington Middlesex TW11 9BB. Any queries or question please call 07940348726.

For further details visit our website at http://www.teeneyweenies.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter @TeeneyWeenies
Face Book like us on Teeney Weenies Kids Play Cafe

Happy holidays:))
mrs_crumble
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mrs_crumble » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:21 pm

What about paint pottery at the Happy Potter in Teddington or the Pottery Cafe in East Twickenham? Think there's also a Ceramics Cafe in Kew - perfect if the weather is nasty next week.
Or a 'free' option is going to see the pets at Squires Garden Centre in Twickenham.
And if the weathers good (fingers crossed) a walk and deer spotting in Richmond Park followed by tea at Pembroke Lodge. Or a stroll in Marble Hill Park. Also lots of open spaces to kick a ball in - Twickenham Green, Richmond Green and Kew Green... we are so lucky!!
simplymum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby simplymum » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:30 pm

I know it's not in the area, but the London Aquarium is always a winner with our boys! Infact I think they may even prefer the train ride up to Waterloo!!

I'll also be making sure I visit some of the local play cafes (I have a newborn and 2 very active boys!!) - Teeney Weenies in Tedders, Greenacres Kids Cafe in Hampton Hill and also the cafe at Krafty Kidz

Enjoy!! Fingers crossed the weathers like today :)

jojomckenna
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby jojomckenna » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:42 pm

Hi - there is this website, www. entertainingbabies.com it has lots of ideas on games to play at home, in the park etc. I have twins & find it easier to get some of the boys friends round & have a few activities at home - as long as someone always brings cake! We rotate the house we descend on so the kids have a variety of toys. Hope it helps :)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.