Mobile Hairdresser in Sw?

4 posts
mummag
Options:
Share this post on:

Mobile Hairdresser in Sw?

Postby mummag » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:36 am

Can anyone recommend a hairdresser that would come to my house who is good at colour?

Many thanks in advance

G
thelittlelegscompany
Share this post on:

Re: Mobile Hairdresser in SW?

Postby thelittlelegscompany » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:17 pm

Nancy will come to your home and does an excellent cut and colour. I use her as it is so much easier with kids! She can come during the day or in the evening. She used to work for a salon in Soho before going it alone. V friendly and very trustworthy. Give her a call on 0770 213 5738
F&F
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Mobile Hairdresser in Sw?

Postby F&F » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:06 pm

Try Caroline Lynch on 07939 268037. I found her by searching on Nappy Valley, was a bit sceptical the recommendations might be fake, but I first gave her a try almost a year ago and haven't looked back! I had stopped colouring my hair for about a year and was really torn between sticking with my increasing natural grey or committing to the salon costs and upkeep of colour again. Caroline suggested I had highlights instead of permanent colour which was a brilliant suggestion as the roots don't look so bad anywhere near as quickly and something I hadn't considered. She also does cuts (kids too) but I've continued to go to my existing salon for that so can't comment on her cutting. She also came over early one Saturday morning to blow dry mine and my daughter's hair for my sister's wedding. As per the previous poster, it's so much easier with kids to have someone come to your house, plus it's less expensive and takes less of your time. Caroline worked in the west end before becoming a mobile hairdresser, is really professional in her attitude and brings current magazines for you to read while she does your hair!
mummag
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Mobile Hairdresser in Sw?

Postby mummag » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:22 am

Thanks for the recommendations! Will give them a try.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.