Gardners...

3 posts
Tils1
Share this post on:

Gardners...

Postby Tils1 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:10 pm

We are looking for someone to come help tidy the garden every two / three weeks. We dont need someone who is a fully qualified gardner just someone who can mow and sweep. If anybody knows anybody in the Clapham area who could help it would be fab.

Thanks so much.
Bloomers
Share this post on:

Re: Gardners...

Postby Bloomers » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:05 pm

We use a guy called Dominic who is based in Nightingale Lane area - he mows, sweeps leaves, power washes stone and terraces...will cut back shrubs and ivy etc - but has no real idea about gardening (nor does he pretend to!)...he is perfect for the maintenance aspect of the garden but NOT the horticultural side! A bit bonkers (in a very nice way) and is £20 per hour. He is terribly honest and brings his own van so uses his own mower and takes away all detritus...I am happy leaving him here when I am out...His number is 07501 465909.

Sounds like what you need as long as there is nothing too tricky you need doing as extras - wouldn't let him weed as not sure I would end up with anything left!
magdacz
Share this post on:

Re: Gardners...

Postby magdacz » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:49 am

My husband is gardener (after gardening school). He can do anything from mowing and raking to designing new garden (he can amazingly transform your garden). He is very neat and hardworking. He charges Ł12-15/h, depends on what needs to be done.
Please anyone interested contact me and I can send you pictures and give you contact details to people who he did work for.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.