FT live-out Nanny available - bilingual German/English

1 post
Sarah-Jane25
Share this post on:

FT live-out Nanny available - bilingual German/English

Postby Sarah-Jane25 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:57 am

Dear Mums and Dads,

I’m Sarah-Jane, a 25 year old nanny living in Clapham with three years experience in childcare.

I am passionate, caring and experienced with babies and children up to the age of 5 years, having previously worked in Holland Park and West Dulwich. I moved to the area last year and now I’m looking for live out positions nearer to home.

Growing up around younger children, as my mother is a childminder, I have always known that I wanted a career working with children. I grew up between England & Germany speaking both languages from the start and enjoy teaching children either languages, although it is not necessary for me to do so.

Last year I gained my Level 1 qualifications in teaching aquatics. I believe in gaining more skills to keep my mind fit and full of new information which can benefit the children I look after. I also recently finished my Maternity Course at the University of Reading and I am currently finialising my assessment. I have completed all the requirements for Ofsted Registration, including the Common Core Skills course, Pediatric First Aid course and CRB check and in the process of finalising my documentation.

I use reward systems like weekly sticker charts and songs help to show the children how fun tidying up, setting tables and lots more can be. Giving them the responsabilty from a certain age (depending on the child) to do these on their own makes them very proud and happy to help.

The development of a child is very important to me and I love teaching the right things for their ages. Using songs for example to learn to speak, or little exercises to improve the climbing/crawling/walking makes their lives a lot easier.

Please get in touch if you are looking for a nanny like me and you think there might be a nice fit with your family.

Kind regards,

Sarah-Jane

lees.sarahjane@gmail.com
Attachments
photo 3.JPG
photo 3.JPG (2.28 MiB) Viewed 323 times

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.