Part time nanny wanted to start ASAP

6 posts
charldum
Share this post on:

Part time nanny wanted to start ASAP

Postby charldum » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:14 am

We’re looking for a nanny 3 days a week (32h/week) starting in May for our 3 children, aged 6 (Year 1), 4 (in nursery school every morning starting Reception in September)and 17-month old. We are living Between the Commons.
The role includes the school run, baby play-groups, usual nursery duties, park trips, cooking and mealtimes, homework, reading, arts and crafts and other fun activities, light housework: laundry and tidying.
Applicants to be passionate about children, calm, patient and firm, enthusiastic and energetic, responsible and reliable, have a minimum of 3 years proven experience, and outstanding references. Fluent English and non smokers please. Ideally someone who lives locally.
Thank you,
Charlotte
Lelena
Share this post on:

Re: Part time nanny wanted to start ASAP

Postby Lelena » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:33 pm

Hi! My name is Elena , 28 years old and I am a nanny for almost 5 years , i have experience working whit children whit age between 2 to 12 years old .
I am looking for a part time job 3-4 days per week starting in may ,i am flexible whit the beginning of the job . I live in tooting bec,furzedown area and I hold a driving license .
Currently I work full time for a big family in wandsworth common whit 4 lovely kids , 11,10,9 and 8 years old plus a greedy black Labrador :) .
Unfortunately my contract is coming to a end after 17 months because the girls are starting boarding school and the boys will go to upper school .
I love being around children , playing whit them funny, inventive games , helping them whit homework , cooking and baking whit them and for them :).
I will'd love to find a new family for a new beginning , so if you want to know more about me and my experience please feel free to contact me at Elena_bogdan26@yahoo.co.uk
Kind regards
Elena Bogdan
charldum
Share this post on:

Postby charldum » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:56 pm

Thank you for your interest.
I'll contact you on your private email.
charlotte
1sttimemummy
Share this post on:

Postby 1sttimemummy » Wed May 01, 2013 3:31 pm

Hi, I am very interested in hearing more about your family. I am 34 years old and British. I am fun, bubbly but quiet and caring. I have years of experience of working with children from birth to 18 years old. My last position was with a family of 3 children (6, 9 & 14). I love being with children, and watching and assisting in their development, as well as playing with them, teaching them new things, being active (as I am a sporty person).

As well as babysitting since I was a teenager. I have also worked as a Teacher abroad, so helping out with homework and organising activities and play comes naturally to me. I am very organised and tidy and would be happy to help with household duties, if required. I am more than willing to cook for the children and ensure that they eat a healthy balanced diet.

I have recently moved to London, and Im excited to visit all the tourist destinations and make new friends, my housemate is a Nanny so she will share with me all the best places to take the children, and introduce us to new friends.

I live 10 minutes walk from Clapham Common, I'm available immediately, have a child minding certificate and a Paediatric First Aid Certificate, my CRB is now out of date but I would be happy to obtain a new one if necessary.

I look forward to hearing from you, my email address is lesleyannj@mac.com - should you wish to contact me.

Thank you
Lesley-Ann
Samanthalee
Share this post on:

Postby Samanthalee » Tue May 07, 2013 9:53 pm

Hi
My name is Samantha and I am 27. I am from Australia and am in London on a working Visa. I recently finished up my role as a sole charge live in nanny for a 3yr old boy in Gerrards Cross SL9 7NA and had been in this position for 10 months.
I have now moved to South West London so I am now looking for a new family to become part of.
I also have prior nannying experience in Australia. (Working with multiple children)

I enjoy working with children of all ages, I love watching them grow, learn and become little individuals. I believe myself to be a down to earth, reliable, honest, fun and mature person who is capable and fast learning. I take pride in myself as well as my job.
I am looking for a full time role.I can be Flexible with my hours, I can cook, have a drivers license, CRB check, excellent references and am happy to assist with all nursery duties.
If I sound like a person that could fit in well with your family, do not hesitate to email me and I can then send through my CV and any other information you may require. I look forward to hearing back from you.
Thank you
Samantha Ghirxi
http://www.abbevillenannies.co.uk/home/
https://www.sparkiesnurseryschool.com/
https://www.345nurseryschool.com/
https://www.mathnasium.com/uk
https://www.nightingalemontessori.co.uk/
https://merrygoround.club/
Julianat-r
Share this post on:

Postby Julianat-r » Wed May 15, 2013 1:16 pm

Hi there,
I am an english, 21 year old, Edinburgh university student, and I have now broken up for the holidays. I have done quite a few nannying jobs, and love working with children. I live on the Northcote road, so I am pretty close to you. I am available form now and part time throughout the summer. I am good with pets, and can help out with any activities - art, sport etc.
Please get in contact if you are interested, my number is 07786833793.
Many thanks,
Juliana

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.