Flexible Nanny wanted in Balham, start mid May

3 posts
Balhammummyx
Options:
Share this post on:

Flexible Nanny wanted in Balham, start mid May

Postby Balhammummyx » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:55 pm

We are looking for a live-out nanny for our 2 children, a boy due to turn 4 in July and a baby girl about to turn 1 year old at the end of May. Our son currently attends nursery each morning from 9 am to 12 at a school at the end of our road, this will finish in July for the summer holidays and he will then be starting in reception class in September at a school approximately 8 mins walk away.

The role will start as sole charge for our family only, but we intend to look for a family to share with from September onwards.

The position is for 30 hours per week, over 3 days (Monday to Wednesday) as a minimum, with additional days required on a flexible basis each month. We intend to guarantee a minimum of an additional 2 floating days per month, with the possibility of more. We would need you to always be available for the other 2 days at all times. During the month of August the role is likely to be 4/5 days a week. This job is likely to become a permanent 4 day week from October onwards indefinitely.

The hours will be 8am to 6pm. You will need to drop off and collect our son from nursery /school, arrange activities and play dates, generally entertain and encourage both children to develop through stimulating activities and trips. You will need to shop for and prepare a variety of nutritious meals, keeping the children's rooms and play areas clean and tidy and other general nursery duties, laundry etc.

We are looking for someone who is energetic, fun-loving and patient, pro-active and reliable. You should have excellent spoken English, at least 5 years childcare experience, some experience of caring for two children and a genuine love for children. You must have a recent First Aid certificate and current CRB check.

If you are interested in this role please email me your CV, references and a paragraph or two about yourself. Salary equivalent to £9-10 net per hour depending on experience.
Tj9
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Flexible Nanny wanted in Balham, start mid May

Postby Tj9 » Wed May 01, 2013 8:58 am

Hi I've seen your advert I'm a nanny looking for a full time permanent position
Please feel to contact me and I can forward my CV to you tanyaclarejones@live.co.uk
Marta Paduch
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Flexible Nanny wanted in Balham, start mid May

Postby Marta Paduch » Wed May 01, 2013 2:53 pm

Hello,

My name is Marta and I'm local nanny with over 7 years of experience looking after children from newborn up to 10 years old.I'm looking for a new family to work for as my previous nanny job came to an end due to children starting full time school.I'm very friendly person,full of energy and new ideas.I love outdoors, playing in the parks, having picnics and visiting museums.Always happy to explore new places and finding age appriopriate activities.I'm not scare of rain and more than happy to put my wellies on and jump to the puddles with kids,but if the weather is exceptionaly bad I have tons of ideas for arts and crafts like cardboard castles or baking with children and then having indoor picnics on the carpet!
I'm very safety concious and always make sure that children under my care are safe and I'm trying to encourage healthy habits from very early stages.I have good understanding of balance diet and make sure that food isn't boring but healthy and fun.I'm recently first aid trained with accordance to Ofsted syllabus.
Being a nanny for over 7 years teached that good contact with parents is just as important and I always make sure that they are aware and happy with my ideas and plans .I'm always happy to help with unexpected situations and can be very flexible when needed.In my previous jobs I was asked to stay overnight a couple of times and I'm always happy to get out of my way and help if needed.
I have clean driving licence, PeadiatricFirst aid training and I'm CRB checked and also have teacher qualifications.I'm happy to become Ofsted registered.
If you think that I can be a good match for your needs ,please get in touch and I can sent you my CV. My email is martapaduch@yahoo.co.uk.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards,

Marta Paduch

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.