nanny available

2 posts
dominika86
Share this post on:

nanny available

Postby dominika86 » Fri May 31, 2013 11:16 am

Hi my name is Dominika . I am a responsible, capable, hardworking and reliable person seeking a job as a nanny. I am fit, a non-smoker, energetic and self-motivated. I really enjoy working with children.
I have over 5 years of experience as a Nanny in Private Households. I previously worked as a Nanny in two families. I have looked after 3 years old girl for 3 days a week and 11 months old girl 2 days a week. I have experience working with children from 6 months to 8 years old .
I have recent CRB check and I can provide references.
If interested please contact me.

Regards
Dominika
sw11mumsw11
Share this post on:

Re: nanny available

Postby sw11mumsw11 » Fri May 31, 2013 2:04 pm

Hi Dominika,

We are looking for a full-time live out nanny (Monday to Friday) to look after our two sons (3 years old and 3 months old). We live in Clapham.
The requirements are long days of work, to start mid-August, Available for minimum 12 months, CRB checked, Paediatric First Aid and Ofsted registered, Minimum 5 years experience – including experience with young babies, at least 2 references, Non smoker, Fluent in English (French speaker is a plus), Living very close to Clapham, Responsible, Reliable, Full of energy and able to cook homemade children meals.

Please get in touch on vl_nanny@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.