Glee club - children and adults!

1 post
Family007
Share this post on:

Glee club - children and adults!

Postby Family007 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:53 am

Does someone in your family love to sing? And maybe dance a bit? GleekSchool is based in Dulwich and has 4 groups - The Highlights (7-10 years); The Heights (12-18 years); Harmony High (14-18 years by audition) - and the Hip Replacements (18-80 years - and that's supposed to be a pun on hip as in trendy not legs, tho' I took sometime to get that!). The website has all the info - tho' read the blog first as it's kept more up to date than the individual pages. www.gleekschool.com or look up the channel on youtube. Groups have performed on CBBC and at the Indig02, but more importantly they are all enthusiastic, welcoming and out to have fun. I'm in the Hip R's as you can probably guess - a small group as yet but I've found it much more fun than other choirs. The singing tuition is also fantastic - the musical directors are all performers (most West End standard) and do the arranging etc. It's run by Spencer - the same guy who I've just posted about re the summer musical theatre workshop for 12 - 18 year olds. Try us out before the summer break!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.