Local State Schools - Give us a clue

49 posts
millymoo
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Local State Schools - Give us a clue

Postby millymoo » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:25 pm

To add to this already popular thread - would be interested to hear anyone's feedback on schools closer to the Battersea Park area - Chesterton and Somerset specifically and also any in Westminster - new Pimlico Primary opening in Sept (which would be close to my husbands work and on my way to work) although I suspect it also very overscribed.
millymoo
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby millymoo » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:25 pm

To add to this already popular thread - would be interested to hear anyone's feedback on schools closer to the Battersea Park area - Chesterton and Somerset specifically and also any in Westminster - new Pimlico Primary opening in Sept (which would be close to my husbands work and on my way to work) although I suspect it also very overscribed.
scubamum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby scubamum » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:21 pm

Dear Emfletch - my daughter started at Macaulay last Sept (open place on distance, not church attendance) and I'm really pleased. It's a lovely school but very oversubscribed. They have open days in Oct/Nov so call the office and sign up. The catchment areas for last years intake will be out in Sept so you should get a feel for whether you'd get in but distance for open places is tight (close to the school) whereas distances for faith places goes much wider. You should be able to get last years booklets online so you can see what all the catchments were and good luck!
izzye789
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby izzye789 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:14 pm

christ church in chelsea is c of e its a lovely scool but very difficult to get in you neeed to go to the church which is next to the schcool but need to go regually there is also a playgroup in the church every thursday called the A B C club. good luck

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.