Full-time Nanny Wanted for July in Clapham

2 posts
dianaw
Options:
Share this post on:

Full-time Nanny Wanted for July in Clapham

Postby dianaw » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:21 pm

Full-time Nanny Wanted Clapham
After a couple of years at home, I am going back to work and looking for a full-time nanny, who can drive, to work 5 days, to look after my two children, a girl and boy - 6yrs and 2.5yrs. I live in Clapham Old Town. Ideally, I would like someone who lives very local and is looking to start in July. Please contact me if this sounds like an interesting position.
Thankyou
:P
garbiarova
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Full-time Nanny Wanted for July in Clapham

Postby garbiarova » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:06 pm

Dear Family,
From a very young age I have found myself interested and keen to become involved in a role of working with children. I am full time nanny currently working at Engadine street SW18, taking care of 2 lovely kids India 4,5 years old and Jasper 2,5 years old. I am looking for a new opportunity as my current family is expecting number 3 :) and mum will go on maternity leave. I work mainly on a sole charge basis, happy to travel all around the world with family and I have more than 5yrs childcare experience with children aged from 3mths - 8yrs old. I have also looked after the children of my family and neighbours since I was young, and children really like me. I understand that I have a lot of responsibility.

I absolutely enjoy working with children, teaching them new things about everyday life, stimulating them and keeping them happy, entertained, and safe. I plan their days suitable to their mood. And I always encourage them in what they like. I love to spend lots of time out and about with them, taking them to playgroups, arranging play dates, trips to parks, playgrounds, library, reading books, teaching them new things and doing some crafts and cooking on rainy days. I want to work as a nanny because I love children and understand their needs. There are many positive aspects but I am also very aware of the responsibilities and I am prepared for that.

I have an updated First Aid Training certificate and a knowledge of how to handle emergency situations. I can provide 5 fantastic references from my previous employers. I have good English and a passion for children and I enjoy my work. I am a driver with clean driving license. I am based at Wimbledon area but I will consider all SW. I am particularly looking for a fresh opportunity. I love working with children and can offer fun, educational experiences on a regular basis. My enthusiastic attitude is ready for a new challenge :).

Hope that I will get the opportunity to present myself, because I highly believe I am the right person and match for your family.

email: garbiarova@gmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.