Lovely adhoc nanny wanted in Clapham

4 posts
Jo Clarke
Share this post on:

Lovely adhoc nanny wanted in Clapham

Postby Jo Clarke » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:03 am

Please get in touch if you're available for flexible work? I'm a freelance writer and looking for adhoc care for my little 1yr old boy. Please note this isn't a permanent position, it would be as and when I am working (the days vary). Thanks, Jo
jacquisaid
Share this post on:

Re: Lovely adhoc nanny wanted in Clapham

Postby jacquisaid » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:50 pm

Hello I dont know if I can help but am available on a Tuesday, Wed all day Thursday after 1 and on a Friday all day, I do work as an adhoc nanny and have over 28 years> I currently look after 6 children on this sort of timetable. Please give me a call if I can help. On occasions my family do mix and the children all know each other, so for example on a Tuesday I have an 18 month old so your little one would have a playdate. All the familes I work for are self employed rangig from Tv to Garden Designers. If you want a chat give me a call,my name is Jacqui.
jacquisaid
Share this post on:

Re: Lovely adhoc nanny wanted in Clapham

Postby jacquisaid » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:51 pm

pS SORRY MY NUMBER IS 07929565587. JACQUI
MLeyun
Share this post on:

Re: Lovely adhoc nanny wanted in Clapham - SPANISH AU PAIR

Postby MLeyun » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:19 pm

I am a Spanish student of 23 years old.

I have experience with children. Taking them to school in the mornings, taking care of them at night as babysitter from 9 months to 7 years old.

I am the oldest of eleven cousins and of three brothers.

In my last year of school I took care of children in the nursery before the classes started. Distracting when their parents left them at the nursery playing with them, reading, painting...

I also have experience as babysitter, feeding them at dinner, reading stories after going to bed.

I am looking forward an experience abroad.

I have the First Certificate in English, but I want to improve my english but I want to improve my English and my pronunciation at all and I think the best way is the experience of practice.

I am interested in a family from now until August 17-18, cause I have to return to do some tests in college. I am very interested in gaining experience abroad and live with a family around London.

I do not realize household chores (ironing, vacuuming), but I am used to colaborate voluntary at home.

I am studying last year of Architecture. I love reading, painting, making models with my hands, playing with children.

I am very happy, loving, kind, polite and punctual. People often say that I am the girl of the eternal smile. I always hace a smile in my face !

If you are interested yo can mail me at: marialeyun@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,

María Leyún Carrera.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.