Highly recommended hairdresser

4 posts
georginarav
Options:
Share this post on:

Highly recommended hairdresser

Postby georginarav » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:58 am

I have the most wonderful hairdresser that I wanted to recommend to you all. I have been seeing him for 15 years now and have been really happy every time I see him. He does such a good cut that I can even manage a decent home blow dry!
He comes to your home, is flexible with timing and happy to work round children. Take a look at his website - www.milesrhodes.com , his basic fee is £80 but If you mention my name he is happy to do an introductory first cut for £50.
I cannot recommend him highly enough and when our time is so limited it really is a godsend not to have to travel anywhere,

Miles m 07817 961 759

Georgie x
clapset
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Highly recommended hairdresser

Postby clapset » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:18 pm

80 quid to cut hair at your house ... Wow he's literally charging for your overheads
izzye789
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby izzye789 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:14 am

i can get a cut for just £15 who would want to pay £80 or even £50 come to that wow thats a lot!!
poppityrose
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby poppityrose » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:09 pm

Golly, I could do with a good new hairdresser, but £80 for a basic cut seems a big steep!

I do know what you mean about some haircuts being easier to blow dry than others, but have you tried a Babybliss Big Hair? I'm the worlds most rubbish blow drier and even I can make a semi decent effort using that!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.