Nanny with a bonus!

1 post
mamaika
Share this post on:

Nanny with a bonus!

Postby mamaika » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:16 am

My name is Dominika,I'm nanny with over 7 years of experience and I consider myself very lucky as this is something a genuinely love.Being a nanny is a long term career not only a temorary job.In my previous jobs I have managed to make long term friendships with kids and parents and having individual approch to their needs teached me to have lots of respect to different personalities.I'm not really a "time out " person but if the difficult situation occurs I always try to get to the bottom and never judge.I can't stress enough how important is good relation with parents and altough nanny is a secondary care I try my best to work as a team with parents and help them rise a lovely,smart and happy children.

In January 2012 I became a proud mummy myself! My son Olaf is 18 months old and is a happy,adventoures and easy going little chap.I have decided that I'm ready to go back to work and that Olaf is going to keep me company.I understand that employing a nanny is difficult and nanny with own child is propably even more difficult but if you are willing to give us a chance we would be delighted and do our best to show you that this could be great idea.I have worked in nanny share arrangment and looked after 5 children at a time on some occasions,therefore I'm fully preperd for that challange.

I am easy going person and always out and about.I don't mind " packing"Olaf in to the buggy or back carrier and go for trip around London! Having a pleasure to live in London I have made peace with rain and wind and can happily put wellies on and jump in to the puddles!At home I can be a Marry Poppins,Robinson Crusoe or Harry Potter if needed.Olaf's character is more of a Frodo Baggins -always in trouble or little Piglet!I'm not much of a singer or painter but working with kids teached me that everyone have talent no matter how "sophisticated " and deeply hidden.

We would love to find a family with little person so Olaf has a little friend to play with and learn how to share toys and in general be around other child.Do you think that it may work for you?
I'm ofsted registered,first aid trained and hold up to date CRB check.
I can provide excelent references.

Please get in touch.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.