Clapham Sports Massage

1 post
claire_howells
Options:
Share this post on:

Clapham Sports Massage

Postby claire_howells » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:32 pm

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the site and would like to introduce myself. My name is Claire Howells and I am a newly qualified B-Tech Level 5 Sports Massage Therapist. I currently practice out of my boyfriends Personal Training Studio in Clapham Junction and am offering very low introductory prices to new clients.

The studio is on St John's Hill, so very close to the station and buses, and also to Asda, which gives you 2 hours free parking. We also have shower facilities with toiletries and towels provided, so there's no need for you to have to lug anything extra around.

Sports Massage is definitely not just for sporty people, it is something that everyone can benefit from, especially mums who are chasing after kids and carrying babies all day. You may have a sore back from picking up your child all day, a stiff neck from being stressed or be tight in places you're not even aware of. Or you may just need a little me time to de-stress and relax, everyone needs that now and then ;)

If you are interested, please get in touch with me. My hours vary week to week and I will always do my best to find a time that suits you.

I look forward to hearing from you :)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.