Qualified professional part-time nanny available from Sept

2 posts
mirkaj80
Share this post on:

Qualified professional part-time nanny available from Sept

Postby mirkaj80 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:16 pm

My name is Mirka. I am a professional fully qualified nanny with over 12 year-experiences in the UK, caring for children from new-born to early teens. From September I will be available 2 or 2,5 days a week for nannying positions and occasional babysitting in SW London area.

I take pride in my work and ensure that each child in my care receives my undivided attention and will grow as a confident individual. I throughly enjoy being part of their early development and I am able to organise activities that are both fun and safe, as well as educational and mentally and physically stimulating.

I am Ofsted registered and CRB checked. I hold all relevant childcare qualifications (NVQ2 / BTEC / Diploma level 3 in childcare and young people workforce) and have up-to-date Paediatric First Aid training and have recently qualified as a Maternity Nurse.

I can provide a full set of references from my current and previous employers and will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Mirka
Emiliemum
Share this post on:

Re: Qualified professional part-time nanny available from Se

Postby Emiliemum » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:16 am

Hi Mirka I just sent you a private message. Looking forward to hearing back form you! Thanks! Aurore

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.