WANTED childminder SW16/17/12/18 for Jan 2014

3 posts
dmsmyth
Options:
Share this post on:

WANTED childminder SW16/17/12/18 for Jan 2014

Postby dmsmyth » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:03 pm

Looking for an ofsted Registered childminder who is self employed and will accept childcare vouchers to care for my 12 month old daughter when I return to work in Jan 2014.

I live in SW16, driving through SW17 or SW12 (Furzedown/Garratt lane/trinity road/Bedford hill/Bollingbroke road) to my work in Wandsworth town SW18. I'm flexible and will consider any of these areas.

I am looking for childcare 8am to 6pm (times depending on location) up to 4 days per week.

I'm new to this so please ask for any additional information you require and feel free to say if you think it's too early to look and when might be a better time.
    Hollyheaven
    Options:
    Share this post on:

Re: WANTED childminder SW16/17/12/18 for Jan 2014

Postby Hollyheaven » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:55 pm

Hi my name is Holly and I am a registered childminder situated just off Mitcham Lane(two minutes drive from Furzedown) .My ten year old daughter actually attends Furzedown Primary School.! I have also worked as a professional nanny for over fifteen years so have a genuine love and interest in working with children. We have a lovely clean and modern house, fully equipped with toys,puzzles,books, playhouse and trampoline and provide a fun and stimulating environment for all children in my care. I enjoy local play groups,parks and Dean City Farm as well as sticking,painting and baking at home. I don't take on more than two little tots (under 5 s) to ensure I can offer the children plenty of time and attention ,as well as a safe environment.I have impeccable references.If this could work do get in touch! Many thanks,Holly. 07967432121.
    KatFruit
    Options:
    Share this post on:

Re: WANTED childminder SW16/17/12/18 for Jan 2014

Postby KatFruit » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:37 pm

Hi,

I'm looking for an experienced childminder/nanny or possibly a nannyshare in the Furzedown area. Someone with good experience and great references please.

I have 2 children- a 2 year old and 1 year old and need someone who can either look after my boys in our home or if local, the carers house.
    It would be 4 days per week (not Tuesday) from approximately 830am- 630pm.

Please let me know if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Start a conversation
    To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.