Want to make lasting change to your weight and health?

1 post
Brighta
Share this post on:

Want to make lasting change to your weight and health?

Postby Brighta » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:25 pm

We at Brighta are launching our lifestyle change programme in Richmond this September and need a small group of willing Mums to join us.

The Brighta programme is a 12 week journey to help you make lasting improvements to your eating habits, fitness and self-image. Whether you want to lose weight, tone up or break out of the pattern of endless dieting, we believe lasting change only comes when we transform our habits and behaviour. That’s why each programme is led by a full-time Results Coach and incorporates a proven weight loss system, group exercise and applied psychology techniques.

What do you get in the programme?

-3x group exercise sessions per week;
-Weekly weight loss course using an NHS-approved system;
-Sessions in applied psychology using cognitive behavioural and mindfulness-based techniques;
-Full time Results Coach on call with dedicated 1-to-1 chats and support;
-And plenty of other fun activities to help you make lasting change…

What will it do for you?

-Lasting and permanent weight loss;
- Easier relationship to food;
- Fitter and more energised in a supportive group;
- Better relationship to exercise;
- Improved self-image and esteem around your body shape;

As it is our launch, we will be running our first programme at £250, a 50% discount on the retail price of £499.

I am the Results Coach for our first programme. If you would like more information please call me on 07779 109532 for an informal chat, or email me: Duncan@brighta.co.uk. Our website is undergoing a few tweaks and is under construction at present; however, I will be happy to send you one of our factpacks with more detailed information.

Thanks,
Duncan
Attachments
Brighta-logo-250.jpg
Brighta-logo-250.jpg (24.18 KiB) Viewed 359 times

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.