Full time live-out nanny required in Clapham end of August

2 posts
Cdenechaud
Share this post on:

Full time live-out nanny required in Clapham end of August

Postby Cdenechaud » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:10 pm

We are looking for a reliable, friendly and energetic full time, live-out nanny for our three boys aged 2, 4 and 7 in Clapham.  

We are a French family who has been in New York City for the last 6 years. We have just relocated permanently to London. Our children speak both French and English. We are looking for a native English speaking person to help boost their exposure to the English language as our oldest sons will attend a local French school.

We expect a loving and nurtering individual to take care of our youngest son while his brothers are at school. He will attend a private British school part time starting from January 2014; until then he will be home most of the day.

The position includes the morning drop off and afternoon pick up from school of his brothers, having fun with the three of them after school and giving the
youngest two evening bath. The oldest boys will need to be collected from school at 3:30 pm (except on Wednesday at 12.30 pm) or after their afterschool activities. The French school is a 20-minute-walk, Clapham
Commons is a 5-minutes-walk from our home.

Our boys enjoy outdoor activities, they also love art, craft, playdoh, puzzles,
pretend play (in particular cooking or running a restaurant are amongst their
favorites) or simply enjoy their toys!

Please only apply if you fullfill the following criteria:

•- You have a fun and enthusiastic personality and enjoy working with children.
- You are a non-smoker.
•- You are a native English speaker.
•- You are available from the third week of August or at the latest before the
end of August.
•- You have written references for at least one prior work experience in childcare.
- You are (or you are considering becoming) a registered home carer with OFSTED.

Preferably you hold a bachelors degree and/or have training or certificates
relevant to child care. Willingness to help with housekeeping (starting from January 2014 once our youngest son will go to school) would be a plus. Driving license with clean record is a must.

Our nanny is expected to be available 5 days a week, Monday through Friday. We live 8 minutes away from Clapham South tube station.

If you are interested, please email us about yourself and why you would like this position, provide references and a CV if possible. We will reply by email and will be holding interviews with shortlisted candidates.

Christelle
BusySally
Share this post on:

Re: Full time live-out nanny required in Clapham end of Augu

Postby BusySally » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:46 pm

Hi Cristelle
Im an experienced nanny who works in clapham at moment, i know the area very well. The family won't need me from September because my little boy goes to full time school.
I got teaching degree, so I do understand the children side and their behavior quite well. I just love working with the little ones, I have a good fun with them.
I have good references letters, first aid and CRB checked.. If you are interested just drop me an email and I can provide you all my documents.
Im available from middle of August.
I hoppe to hearing from you soon.
Thank you,
Cristina.
crisvivanreis@yahoo.co.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.