Help needed- new to Teddington

2 posts
VicksB
Options:
Share this post on:

Help needed- new to Teddington

Postby VicksB » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:20 pm

Hello,

We have just moved into the area and need some help please!

Can you reccomend any good delievery companies? Our hose has been a total renovation project, and work is on going and cooking facilities are limited for the next week or so!

I have a 2 year old son, we don't know anyone locally and I want to find some good play groups for him, can you reccomend any? Also if anyone has a child of a similar age and fancies a play date that would be great, I am going to need some grown up company other than builders before too long!

Thank you!
lovelylady
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Help needed- new to Teddington

Postby lovelylady » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:46 am

If you can use your cooker and/or microwave - there's a COOK on Teddington High Street... awesome for stocking up the freezer...

On the take out front - Charm on the high street does yummy thai! And Canta Napoli amazing pizza and pasta. During the week they have any pizza / pasta dish for £5 till 5pm - always a good, cheap option with the kids.

Check out Teddington Baptist Church - they run lots of groups, as does the methodist church - PU3s (Weds set group and Tues drop in). Also heard about something at Orleans House called See Saw on a Friday am - so something else to look into.

Also - there's a lovely playground by Teddington Fitness Centre and pool - in case you haven't found it yet ;)

Happy settling!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.