NEW daytime community cooperative choir. Get involved!

1 post
singingmum
Share this post on:

NEW daytime community cooperative choir. Get involved!

Postby singingmum » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:58 pm

Hi there,

I'm changing the way Pram Chorus runs to help fulfil its fundamental aim of bringing people together in a fun activity with their children, at a time when one can feel isolated or lacking a sense of one's own self-worth. The idea is for it to run more like a community cooperative, so that the more people there are, the cheaper it is. And for people within the groups to take on roles of admin, marketing, finance, cake-coordinating etc and so pay less because of the extra time they are putting in. So, if you are interested in getting involved (in either a singing or non-singing capacity!!) please do let me know and come along to a session next week!

Details for the Tuesday sessions are as follows, starting on Tuesday 9th September:
10:00-10:45am in the side hall at St Stephen's Church, Weir Road, SW12 0NU, followed by cake!

NEW CENTRAL BALHAM VENUE FOR FRIDAYS (either upstairs at The Exhibit or upstairs at The Bedford - we're currently trying them out so will confirm exact times and location by next week!)

Next week's sessions will be drop-ins and afterwards we can have a conflab about who would like to take on a role (if you haven't already!), how best to run the admin, money, performance-side of things and take it from there.

And please do pass this on to other mums and dads, pregnant friends, nannies and childminders, neighbours - anyone who may be interested via our facebook page:
www.facebook.com/pramchorus

Have a great weekend and I'll look forward to seeing you soon.
Ruth

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.